You won't find an option to do it by default but still you can do it for a sharepoint survey.
Find the steps below >> Create New View
- Open the new view page of any list in your sharepoint site, and copy the URL to a notepad.
- Open survey settings page, and from the URL copy the List ID. (List=%7Bxxxxxxxx%2Dxxxx%2Dxxxx%2Dxxxx%2Dxxxxxxxxxxxx%7D).
- Replace the list name to the last of the URL with the survey list name.
Find the steps below >> Create New Column.
- Same the way you did for survey view, copy the new column page url (/_layouts/fldNew.aspx?ListID)
- Replace the ListID with the survey list ID and you are done.
- Inorder to perform the modify view of the newly created view as per the steps above, just add your list as a webpart to any sharepoint page.
- In the modify shared webpart option, select the view which you want to edit in the Selected View and select the option 'Edit the current view'.